Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Fibromaylgia morning

Goooooood Morning World!
or rather it's morning.....
OK, were are my fucking pills, oh there they are. Come here I need to take three of you so I can get out of bed.
OK, OK I know I have to get up to get ready for work.
Get the kids dressed and ready for school.
Still need to get out of bed.........OK I rolling off....need to stand up. I'm up now can I put my clothes on today? Put them on with out agonizing pain, DON"T BE LATE!
Tick Tick Tick goes the clock.
Kids are moving but always need me..........OK.....now what should I wear? Oh yeah I am getting dressed already.
Concentrate on the task at hand. Work you must make it to work on time! This is no excuse. Move it move it!
Pills are starting to move within my veins, up to my brain. Haaaaa OK in a commanding voice lets load up, get in the car and hit the traffic go go go go!

It hurts to steer the car, shift the gears, talk positive to the kids for the day but I muster up a few jokes and encouraging words for the little nephew and niece. They have gone through so much in there little life's that they should not be effected by the "Catch All" Fibromyalgia. That Auntie has I am supposed to be helping them. Give them a since of security.
I drop them off with a smile and mentally prepare for the eyes of work.
I try to keep this to myself.....unfortunately I have one of those faces that can't hide pain. Feelings are expressed on my face no matter how much make up, I call it my mask.

Okay, time to play the role I have my costume on, my mask is on.....now if only the pills would keep me going through the day. A day filled with thinking real thinking, deductive reasoning, government guidelines, computer staring at me all day and meetings of all kind.

Days end.....complete exhaustion as I enter my car to battle the traffic heading to get the kids. Try not to allow the pain to make me a total BITCH. This is no easy feat. Kids need attention, love and more. I have to be able to give that. The pills don't last this long. So I am on complete will power, turned up all the way.

How far does my will power take me?


No comments:

Post a Comment