Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well a short email can keep a girl going these daze

I got a short but reassuring email today!!

I just want to say that this is my first deployment as an Army wife and also the first year of our marriage.
I was worried because I hadn't gotten any communication from him and well a bit hurt. I did snap out of it and realized that right now he has to keep his head in the game. No matter what I trust in our love to make it all the way! So I am going to try to remind myself that he is not doing this to scare me, he has orders and those he must follow.

Every person deals with separation differently and well we just have to adjust to it.


We are doing fantastic with all the obstacles and nay Sayers trying to make our marriage out to be a total dream or some sort of fantasy. One said " you'll see when you get back about getting married to her." Well I can't say I blame them for felling that way I am well over 15 years older then him. On the other hand I don't understand how they couldn't just share in our happiness and joy that we bring each other.

I guess the hardest part for me is wanting to get our first home together and that is not happening. He deserves to come back to a wife and home.

Out for now

No comments:

Post a Comment